The following terms and conditions will apply to the 2016 Bailprint prize draw:
- Closing date for entry Fri 2 Sep 2016
- The winners to be drawn and announced by Fri 9 Sep 2016
- The prize is for adults only
- The competition is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- Participants must have a valid email and postal address to participate.
- Participants must supply full details as required. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Bailprint Labels or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received within 1 week after the closing date of the prize draw.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winners details please send an S.A.E to Bailprint Labels Ltd Unit 6
Chorley North Industrial Park Chorley, Lancashire PR6 7DE within two months of the draw date stating the specific dates of interest.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is organised by Bailprint Labels Ltd Unit 6
Chorley North Industrial Park Chorley, Lancashire PR6 7DE.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in this competition.
- Prize must be claimed within six months
- By entering the prize draw you are giving your permission to be contacted with special offers from Bailprint Labels but you can unsubscribe at any time.